- 24, March 2011: BME-RMKI Grid Day
- 6, September 2010: A call for application for access to a test-infrastructure and for support has been announced (currently only in Hungarian).
- 27, August 2010: Version 1.0 Release Candidate 2 is out! See Downloads page.
Saleve is an open source set of C/C++ software libraries and applications to enable remote and parallel execution of data analysis tasks over web services and Grid. Programs linked against the Saleve library can be integrated into grids using different middleware systems, so the application developer need not deal with the technical details of the middleware. The Saleve application can run either as a traditional sequential application or it can submit itself to the grid with the support of a Saleve server. Currently the EGI grid and the Desktop Grid are supported, and we are planning to interoperate with other middlewares.
- If you like the idea of using Saleve for your research, you are encouraged to share your opinion with us.
- Are you interested in creating a Saleve plugin for your middleware? Refer to the Documentation or contact us.
- You can browse the Applications page to convince yourself if Saleve suits you.
Current and former supporters: